Attorney Robert J. Foley joined the law firm of Gerald Miller, PA, a Minneapolis-based DWI and Criminal Defense firm, in 2010 as an Associate Attorney. He was promoted to the position of Managing Attorney in 2013.
In November of 2016, Attorney Robert Foley and Attorney Dana Kinsella formed the law firm of Kinsella and Foley Defense, PLLC. Attorney Foley continues to fight for his client’s rights and constitutional protections in the areas of DWI Defense and most areas of Criminal Defense. Attorney Robert Foley takes special pride in his ability to aggressively litigate on behalf of his clients while taking special care in addressing his client’s needs and concerns every step of the way. Attorney Foley is licensed in both Minnesota State Court and the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota (Federal Court).
He understands that good people make mistakes and those are the people who need him most. Outside of the courtroom, Mr. Foley enjoys spending time with his wife and their Great Dane, Penelope. He is also an avid road bicyclist, constantly counting down the days to RAGBRAI each year.
- Iowa State University, B.S History, Minor Psychology, 2004
- Hamline University School of Law, J.D, 2009
MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- The National College for DUI Defense
- Super Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers
- The National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
RECOGNITION AND AWARDS
- Named Rising Star by Super Lawyers, 2017
- Selected as Top Lawyer by Global Directory of Who’s Who, 2017
- Selected as Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers, 2016
- Selected as Top 10 Under 40 by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2016
- Lead Counsel Verified, 2016