Attorney Dana T. Kinsella earned his Juris Doctor from Hamline University School of Law in 2010 after graduating from Saint John’s University with a B.S. in Political Science and Vocal Performance as well as a Minor in Philosophy. While in law school, Attorney Kinsella was a Certified Student Attorney for the Carver County and Ramsey County Public Defender’s Offices.
In 2011, he joined the law firm of Gerald Miller, PA, a Minneapolis-based DWI and Criminal Defense firm. In 2013, Mr. Kinsella founded Kinsella Law, focusing on all variety of Criminal Defense matters. In November of 2016, Attorney Robert Foley and Attorney Dana Kinsella formed the law firm of Kinsella and Foley Defense, PLLC. Attorney Kinsella takes great pride in getting to know his clients as individuals and not just names on a file. He continues to zealously advocate for his client’s rights.
He understands that a mistake or two does not define a person and that everyone deserves another chance. Outside of the courtroom, Mr. Kinsella enjoys spending time with his wife and their Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Winston. He also enjoys kickboxing, hunting/fishing and karaoke whenever he gets the opportunity.
MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin, Washington and Dakota County Bar Associations
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- The National College for DUI Defense
- The National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
RECOGNITION AND AWARDS
- Selected by American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys as Ten Best Attorneys in Client Satisfaction, 2017
- Selected as Top 10 Under 40 by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2016
- Lead Counsel Verified, 2016